Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Sofia Ozol, business development advisor for the Small Business Development Center will lead an Entrepreneur Education Workshop series:
Entrepreneur Self- Assessment: Do you have what it takes?
Tuesday, May 29, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Starting your Connecticut Business: A Step-by-Step Guide
Thursday, May 31, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Writing A Business Plan: Your Company's Road Map
Tuesday, June 5, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 7, 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.