Community Bulletin Board
- All-Star Transportation Expanding Services
- African-Americans Save Ourselves Forum on Thursday
- Acts 4 Ministry Inc. Receives Generous Donation
- Local Football Players Earn Postseason Honors
- CJR Expanding Services
- Vendors Wanted for Chocolate Expo
- Click It Or Ticket!
- Grants for Kaynor Tech
- Red Carpet Exhibitions @ The Mattatuck Museum
- Get The Facts About Ebola at Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Branch of Metro North Rail Gets On Track
- Verizon's Holiday Food Drive
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) led unanimous passage of a bill on the House floor that would establish an urban revitalization pilot program offered through the Department of Economic Development (DECD). Low interest loans will be made available to foster stabilization of neighborhoods in distressed areas. Non-profit organizations in the revitalization area would be selected to administer the program.