Community Bulletin Board
- Looking to fill Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver Positions!
- To Kick Off National Poison Prevention Week, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
- Jimmy Fund invites local schools to participate in Scooper Schools Program
- Sweet Maria’s Bakery Launches “Cakes for Kids” Initiative, Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event March 16th
- Mario Pavone to perform Street Songs at Mattatuck Museum
- Spring Break Art Classes at the Mattatuck Museum
- City's Leaders Perform with Shakesperience in Sweets to the Sweet
- SHRINE, High Rollers, and Scorpion Bar Recognized as Leading Nightlife Destinations
- Grief Support Group at Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
- Hospice Care Volunteers Needed
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) led unanimous passage of a bill on the House floor that would establish an urban revitalization pilot program offered through the Department of Economic Development (DECD). Low interest loans will be made available to foster stabilization of neighborhoods in distressed areas. Non-profit organizations in the revitalization area would be selected to administer the program.