Community Bulletin Board
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) led unanimous passage of a bill on the House floor that would establish an urban revitalization pilot program offered through the Department of Economic Development (DECD). Low interest loans will be made available to foster stabilization of neighborhoods in distressed areas. Non-profit organizations in the revitalization area would be selected to administer the program.