Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
New Britain to Hartford busway
Senator Joe Markley (R-Southington) released the following statement today re: an amendment to stop the New Britain to Hartford Busway and transfer funding to the Department of Transportation to improve deficient state roads and bridges.
“The issue is: is this the right priority for spending in Connecticut? I think it’s irresponsible for us, whatever the political pressures that are on us to spend money on this 9.4 mile busway boondoggle.