Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
The Waterbury Youth Health Service Corps is hosting a community “Health and Wellness Fair” run by the High School members of the YHSC. Volunteers from the Stone Academy will also be contributing services. This fair is geared toward the youth of Waterbury and is free for all. There will be games, prizes and health information for all who come. The event will take place Monday, January 21, 2013 at Waterbury Baptist Ministries located on 222 West Main Street, Waterbury, CT 06702. The fair will run from 2:30-4:00 pm.
Alex Cuevas, Community Outreach Coordinator at Stone Academy, recently spoke at a higher education forum hosted by Literacy Volunteers of Greater Waterbury at the Silas Bronson Library on Grand Street.
Stone Academy is hosting its annual Teacher Appreciation Week on May 7-12. During this special week, teachers are served treats during lunch breaks and actively thanked by students and staff.
The Stone Academy Waterbury Campus is hosting its annual Career Fair on Thursday, May 10 from 9-11 am. This Career Fair is open to current students and past graduates of Stone Academy’s three campuses in Waterbury, West Haven, and East Hartford.