Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Story By Don Coppock
There is no place on earth like Pattaya. It's a frantic city, a celebration of hedonism, an unabashed paean to the joys of sex and drink. It has a reputation, a well deserved notoriety, which is precisely the reason men come here from all over the world. They’ve visited here on military leave, heard about it from friends, read about it or seen it on the net, so most have an idea what this community is all about before they set foot here.