Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
I think my son’s 5th grade teacher is gay. She isn’t married, is very overweight and masculine looking, and checks me out every time I come to school, whether it’s to pick my son up for a Dr’s app. or attend a conference. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Last time I came in I was dressed up to fly to an event out of town. She commented that I looked “so sexy “that I “might get kicked off the plane.”(This is in reference to a recent news story where a woman was kicked off the plane for wearing a skirt that was too short and sexually provacative.) I was stunned. While I was flattered she thought I looked nice I thought it went too far. Should I say something? What if she tries to touch me?
-Skeeved in Sharon