Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Landmark Community Theatre
Rodgers and Hammerstein’s The King and I
At the Thomaston Opera House
Landmark Community Theatre (LCT) presents Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I at the Historic Thomaston Opera House September 22nd through October 7.
Landmark Community Theatre holds auditions for Footloose at the Thomaston Opera House. Landmark Community Theatre LLC is a newly formed nonprofit arts organization contracted to manage daily operations at the historic Thomaston Opera House after the facility closed December of 2010.
Landmark Community Theatre (LCT) will present Meredith Willson’s classic musical THE MUSIC MAN for eight (8) performances beginning April 14th and running through April 29th, 2012 at the historic Thomaston Opera House.