Community Bulletin Board
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
- Markley and Zupkus Town Hall Meeting
- Click It Or Ticket Enforced Over Holiday Season
Landmark Community Theatre
Rodgers and Hammerstein’s The King and I
At the Thomaston Opera House
Landmark Community Theatre (LCT) presents Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I at the Historic Thomaston Opera House September 22nd through October 7.
Landmark Community Theatre holds auditions for Footloose at the Thomaston Opera House. Landmark Community Theatre LLC is a newly formed nonprofit arts organization contracted to manage daily operations at the historic Thomaston Opera House after the facility closed December of 2010.
Landmark Community Theatre (LCT) will present Meredith Willson’s classic musical THE MUSIC MAN for eight (8) performances beginning April 14th and running through April 29th, 2012 at the historic Thomaston Opera House.