Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Greater Waterbury Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber's annual membership campaign has been an outstanding success, with nearly 100 new members joining during this recent recruitment effort, bringing us to 1,000 members. We are grateful to our many volunteers who made this possible. There truly is strength in numbers and the addition of the following members make us a stronger, more vibrant organization as we head into the second half of 2012.
The Business Expo presented by the Waterbury Regional Chamber’s Small Business Council, will be held on Weds., April 11, 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. The region’s largest business expo with over 90 business exhibitors, hors d’oeuvres, beverages, raffle prizes, the expo’s popular “Scavenger Hunt” for prizes, and special drawings to non-Waterbury Regional Chamber members for $100 gift certificate. Sponsored by Comcast Business Class and Coco Key Water Resort, Hotel and Convention Center.