Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Town Hall Meeting
Please join us as we discuss the
2014 Legislative Session.
Monday • January 27, 2014
6:30 – 8:00 pm
Waterbury City Hall
(Veterans Memorial Hall)
235 Grand Street • Waterbury, CT
Event Is Open To The Public
State Senator Joe Markley &
State Representatives Anthony D’Amelio
& Selim Noujaim invite you to attend a
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and State Senators Joan Hartley (D-15) and Rob Kane (R-32) look forward to meeting with constituents on Tuesday, March 5th during office hours at the Shepardson Community Center from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The legislators invite constituents to share concerns and ideas and ask questions. They’ll provide information about the last legislative session as well as the current one.
State Representatives Anthony D’Amelio (R-71) and Selim Noujaim (R-74) today voted to cap the gross receipts tax on gasoline sparing the driving public further pain at the pump and reducing an onerous hidden tax that has plagued unknowing Connecticut drivers for years. The veteran legislators also proposed locking in the percentage rate.