Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and State Senators Joan Hartley (D-15) and Rob Kane (R-32) look forward to meeting with constituents on Tuesday, March 5th during office hours at the Shepardson Community Center from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The legislators invite constituents to share concerns and ideas and ask questions. They’ll provide information about the last legislative session as well as the current one.
State Representatives Anthony D’Amelio (R-71) and Selim Noujaim (R-74) today voted to cap the gross receipts tax on gasoline sparing the driving public further pain at the pump and reducing an onerous hidden tax that has plagued unknowing Connecticut drivers for years. The veteran legislators also proposed locking in the percentage rate.