Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
WHEN: SATURDAY, APRIL 14, 2012, 2PM
WHERE: CENTER FOR SUSTAINABLE LIVING, 90 CABBAGE LANE, BETHLEHEM INSTRUCTOR: Alphonse Avitabile, Zoologist, Retired UConn Professor and acclaimed bee researcher and author.
COURSE FEE: $45. PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED BY APRIL 11, 2012 (after that date please call for availability) Visit www.connsoil.com for registration form.