Community Bulletin Board
- Click It Or Ticket!
- Grants for Kaynor Tech
- Red Carpet Exhibitions @ The Mattatuck Museum
- Get The Facts About Ebola at Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Branch of Metro North Rail Gets On Track
- Verizon's Holiday Food Drive
- CT News Anchor Book Signing at Barnes & Noble
- A Christmas Carol
- Children's Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sen. Hartley Receives Perfect Score from Conservationists
- Free Concert for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Sisters to Sisters Book Club Meets Sept. 8
Dr. Peter Jacoby
Dr. Peter Jacoby and Paul Largay drove through a gauntlet of enthusiastic high school cheerleaders yesterday afternoon as they arrived at the Green in downtown Waterbury. Jacoby and Largay were representing the city of Waterbury in the Fireball Run , a road rally adventure involving 14 stops from September 21st to September 29th. The mission of the rally is to draw attention to missing children.
One of Waterbury’s “Fireball Run Adventurally” teams, the Spin Doctors, pose outside their road rally vehicle on Thursday, September 13, prior to sending it to the start destination in Independence, Ohio. Team members Paul Largay, left, and Dr. Peter Jacoby, right, stand with Waterbury Regional Chamber President & CEO Lynn Ward. Forty teams of drivers participating in the epic “Fireball Run” 8-day, 14-city, 2,500 mile interactive adventure, game and full-length feature film will arrive at the Waterbury Green at 3:00 PM on Thursday, September 27. Free family-oriented festivities will be held that afternoon from 3:00 to 7:00 PM, including a “KidVenture” Scavenger Hunt from 3:30 to 6:00 PM. For information, visit www.waterburyfireballrun.com.
From left to right: Peter Baker, CEO of Crystal Rock, Joe Gugliotti, Managing Member of Worx Branding & Advertising, Paul Largay, President of Largay Travel, Dr. Peter Jacoby, Chairman of Emergency Medicine at St. Mary's Health System, Dave Lepore, Owner of Roma Ristorante, and John Zinno, Jr., CPA, Audit Partner at BlumShapiro