Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
1940 U.S. Census
Genealogist Dan Lynch will present a program on the soon-to-be released 1940 U. S. Census at the Silas Bronson Library Wednesday, April 11th at 10:00 a.m. and again at 1:00 p.m. The Waterbury native has been consulting closely with the Church of the Latter Day Saints (the Mormons) in Salt Lake City for the last year in preparation for what is considered the biggest thing to hit the U. S. genealogy market since the Ellis Island passenger lists in 2001.