Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Victor Cuevas toppled four-term incumbent State Representative David Aldarando in today's Democratic primary for the 75th District in Waterbury's South End. Photographs by John Murray
State Representative David Aldarondo, middle, is facing a challenge today in a Democrat primary to control the 75th District town committee. Bottom line - Victor Cuevas is gunning to take Aldarondo's seat in Hartford.
Story and Photographs By John Murray
Super Tuesday might decide which Republican candidate squares of against Barack Obama for the presidency in November. Ten states hold primaries and caucuses today, and 419 delegates are up for grabs -- more than all the contests to date combined. In Waterbury, far from the media spotlight, another primary is being waged in the south end of the city that may have reverberations on local politics for decades to come.