Community Bulletin Board
- Looking to fill Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver Positions!
- To Kick Off National Poison Prevention Week, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
- Jimmy Fund invites local schools to participate in Scooper Schools Program
- Sweet Maria’s Bakery Launches “Cakes for Kids” Initiative, Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event March 16th
- Mario Pavone to perform Street Songs at Mattatuck Museum
- Spring Break Art Classes at the Mattatuck Museum
- City's Leaders Perform with Shakesperience in Sweets to the Sweet
- SHRINE, High Rollers, and Scorpion Bar Recognized as Leading Nightlife Destinations
- Grief Support Group at Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
- Hospice Care Volunteers Needed
Community Bulletin Board
GAS UTILITY FOREMAN OPPORTUNITIES
Growing utility contractor w/ great pay and benefits seeks candidates for immediate hire w/ 3-5 yrs gas industry exp., high school diploma/GED, project management exp., effective communication skills. Applicants subject to drug/background screening. Equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates, please e-mail: email@example.com
To Kick Off National Poison Prevention Week, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
Esty calling for child-resistant caps on liquid nicotine containers used to refill e-cigarettes
The American Red Cross encourages eligible donors to give blood during National Volunteer Month this April and make a difference in the lives of patients in need.
Here’s the scoop: the Jimmy Fund is looking for area schools, youth groups, college organizations and clubs, and other student organizations to participate in the Jimmy Fund Scooper Schools Program. Now in its tenth year, the Jimmy Fund Scooper Schools Program provides New England students the opportunity to earn free admission for a day at the Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl presented by Walgreens, by planning and participating in fundraising projects for the Jimmy Fund.
On March 8, 2015, from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. Sweet Maria’s Bakery will host an event to kick off its “Cakes for Kids” charity initiative, a program that will benefit patients at the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center at St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury. The event, which will also mark the 25th anniversary of the business, will be held at Sweet Maria’s Bakery located at 159 Manor Avenue in Waterbury, CT.
Autism Speaks, the world’s leading autism advocacy organization, is announcing the 6th Annual Western Connecticut Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event which is scheduled for Monday, March 16, 2015. The informational event will take place at the Vasi's Restaurant, 1700 Watertown Ave., Waterbury , Conn. from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
SHRINE Asian Kitchen, Lounge, and Nightclub, High Rollers Luxury Lanes and Lounge, and Scorpion Bar at Foxwoods Resort Casino are recognized in the esteemed Nightclub & Bar Top 100 list, the nation’s only annual revenue-based listing of high-grossing nightlife venues.