Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson met with U.S. Congressman John Monagan, an Irishman from Waterbury, in Washington D.C..
Join the Mattatuck Museum for From Dublin Street to City Hall: A History of the Waterbury Irish on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 from 6:00-7:30pm.
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut in Waterbury has announced that area residents, Nunzio DeFilippis, James Coleman, Sr., Concetta Scarfone, Phil Benevento, Cynthia Paolino, Donna Bonasera and Sheila Waters Fucci of CT Dance Theatre, Stuart Brown (UConn), Steve Collins of Waterbury Symphony Orchestra, along with former Waterbury resident Sue Matsuki, will be leading programs in the upcoming session. The spring courses and special events will take place from March to May and summer session will take place in June, 2012.