Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
J. Paul Vance Jr.
Furey, Donovan, Tracy & Daly, P.C. is pleased to announce the addition of Attorney J. Paul Vance, Jr. to its law practice. Attorney Vance is a 1996 undergraduate from Villanova University, a 1999 graduate from the Seton Hall School of Law, and a 2005 graduate from Columbia University. Prior to joining Furey, Donovan, Tracy & Daly, P.C in an of counsel capacity, Attorney Vance was the former President the Waterbury Board of Alderman and was an associate at the Law offices of Jack Genovese.
Waterbury Mayor Mike Jarjura Is Switching Political Parties. Will Seek Re-election As A Republican In November
Story By John Murray
The Waterbury Observer has confirmed that Waterbury Mayor Michael Jarjura is switching political parties and will head the Republican ticket in November. The official announcement was originally scheduled for Wednesday, May 25th, but when two top GOP lawmakers – Tony D’Amelio and Selim Noujaim – couldn’t make it, the press conference was re-scheduled for May 31st, at Waterbury City Hall.
Carl Rosa Voted Person Of The Year
By John Murray
Every year the Observer publishes a readers' survey in March and April to gauge the feelings of greater Waterbury. We ask our readers to name the Best Thing To Happen In Waterbury this past year, and on the flip side, we ask them to identify The Worst Thing To Happen in Waterbury during the past year.