Community Bulletin Board
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
- Markley and Zupkus Town Hall Meeting
- Click It Or Ticket Enforced Over Holiday Season
J. Paul Vance Jr.
Furey, Donovan, Tracy & Daly, P.C. is pleased to announce the addition of Attorney J. Paul Vance, Jr. to its law practice. Attorney Vance is a 1996 undergraduate from Villanova University, a 1999 graduate from the Seton Hall School of Law, and a 2005 graduate from Columbia University. Prior to joining Furey, Donovan, Tracy & Daly, P.C in an of counsel capacity, Attorney Vance was the former President the Waterbury Board of Alderman and was an associate at the Law offices of Jack Genovese.
Waterbury Mayor Mike Jarjura Is Switching Political Parties. Will Seek Re-election As A Republican In November
Story By John Murray
The Waterbury Observer has confirmed that Waterbury Mayor Michael Jarjura is switching political parties and will head the Republican ticket in November. The official announcement was originally scheduled for Wednesday, May 25th, but when two top GOP lawmakers – Tony D’Amelio and Selim Noujaim – couldn’t make it, the press conference was re-scheduled for May 31st, at Waterbury City Hall.
Carl Rosa Voted Person Of The Year
By John Murray
Every year the Observer publishes a readers' survey in March and April to gauge the feelings of greater Waterbury. We ask our readers to name the Best Thing To Happen In Waterbury this past year, and on the flip side, we ask them to identify The Worst Thing To Happen in Waterbury during the past year.