Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Rebuilding After Thai Tsunami
Column By Don Coppock
When you make the descent into Patong Beach, one of the more popular tourist stops in Phuket (pronounced Pooket) Thailand, the first thing that strikes you is the wild jungle greenery cascading down the mountain and threatening to sweep this insular town into the ocean.