Community Bulletin Board
- Habitat for Humanity Announces New Director
- Food Network Winners Champion 'Dora's Hope'
- Miracle on 34th Street at Thomaston Opera House
- “Click It Or Ticket” for Seat Belt Use
- New Opportunities Inc. Toy Drive
- Palace Theater Announces December Shows
- Dr. Lavoie Speaks at Forman School
- NVCC Nursing Class Earns Top Marks
- Discovery Friday at Barnes & Noble
- Students Learn from 'Iron Chef' Competition
- Area Resident on 'Gift of Adoption' Nat'l Board
- Swedish Music and Culture at Gunn Library
Story By John Murray
Facebook messages, e-mails, phone calls and personal conversations have all been saying the same thing - the City of Waterbury is about to buy the Republican-American building on Meadow Street and convert it back into the transportation hub of Waterbury.
The first tip to the Observer came six weeks ago, and came from a journalist who had a credible source with extensive experience in economic development in greater Waterbury. The word was it was a "done deal."
Delivering His Newspaper
With A Republican Twist
By John Murray