Community Bulletin Board
- Upcoming Events Benefit 'Jane Doe No More'
- Sustainable, Edible Crops Sale at NVCC
- O'Shaughnessy to Speak in Woodbury~April 27
- 'Memory Through Art' @ The MATT
- ABWA Meeting & Networking ~ May 5th
- Riverhouse Café @ The MATT Opens
- New Comedy by Local Theater Group
- Elizabeth Esty Works to Prohibit e-cigarette Ads
- Half Marathon & 5K for Local Charities
- 'Energize CT' Announces Student Contest
- Palace Theater Announces May Events
- Workshop on Container Gardening at Library
Story By John Murray
Facebook messages, e-mails, phone calls and personal conversations have all been saying the same thing - the City of Waterbury is about to buy the Republican-American building on Meadow Street and convert it back into the transportation hub of Waterbury.
The first tip to the Observer came six weeks ago, and came from a journalist who had a credible source with extensive experience in economic development in greater Waterbury. The word was it was a "done deal."
Delivering His Newspaper
With A Republican Twist
By John Murray