Community Bulletin Board
- Quilts that Care Meeting on Feb.2nd
- Influential Business CEO Speaker Series
- 50 Shades Comes to the Palace Theater!
- Staywell Health Care Receives State Grant
- Rep. Noujaim, DEEP Commissioner to Tour Former Brownfield Sites
- Upcoming 'Chicago' Auditions
- Learn to the Art of Mah Jongg
- Indoor Farmer's Market in Litchfield
- Representative Butler Receives Committee Assignments
- Winter Coat Give Away
- Chamber Legistative Breakfast is Coming Up
- Upcoming Events at Seven Angels
Story By John Murray
Facebook messages, e-mails, phone calls and personal conversations have all been saying the same thing - the City of Waterbury is about to buy the Republican-American building on Meadow Street and convert it back into the transportation hub of Waterbury.
The first tip to the Observer came six weeks ago, and came from a journalist who had a credible source with extensive experience in economic development in greater Waterbury. The word was it was a "done deal."
Delivering His Newspaper
With A Republican Twist
By John Murray