Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Waterbury Symphony Orchestra
The Waterbury Symphony Orchestra (WSO) has received a grant from The CommunityFoundation of Northwest Connecticut in support of its upcoming “Side-by-Side” concert on February 8, 2014 at the Litchfield Intermediate School. Funds from the grant will support a public performance which features 20 area student musicians playing alongside the professional musicians of the WSO.
Several Waterbury-based arts organizations have been awarded a state grant . Seven Angels Theatre, Shakesperience Productions, The Mattatuck Museum Arts and History Center and the Waterbury Symphony Orchestra will each receive grants from the Connecticut Arts Endowment.
The New Haven Symphony Orchestra (NHSO) is excited to announce a new education initiative, the Alexion Toolkit for Interdisciplinary Learning, a partnership project with the Waterbury Symphony Orchestra (WSO). This all-inclusive educational module provides school teachers with the necessary tools to integrate music-learning into general curriculum.
The Waterbury Symphony Orchestra Welcomes the Community to 24th Annual Summer Picnic and Pops Concert
July 7, 2012 – 6 pm
Woodbury Hollow Park, Woodbury
(Rain Date: July 8 at 6 PM)
Windows to the Soul
Danielle Way of Waterbury, founder of Rogue Studio in Waterbury, was named the winner of the Waterbury Symphony Orchestra’s (WSO) “Windows to the Soul” artistic competition held on Saturday, May 14. All the artwork submitted for the WSO competition was visual in nature, inspired by a particular Waterbury area church, of literal or abstract interpretation.