Community Bulletin Board
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
- Markley and Zupkus Town Hall Meeting
- Click It Or Ticket Enforced Over Holiday Season
Naugatuck Valley Community College
Naugatuck Valley Community College commenced the largest graduating class in its history on Friday, May 25 at the Palace Theater in Waterbury. As of May 30, the College had awarded approximately 955 associate degrees and certificates compared to a total of 893 in 2011.
NVCC Graduates wait backstage at the Palace Theater before Commencement.
At a ceremony held May 19, 2011, Naugatuck Valley Community College commenced its largest ever graduating class, awarding 25% more associate degrees than it had in years past. As of June 7, the College had awarded 726 degrees and approximately 300 more are still being evaluated.
Naugatuck Valley Community College will be offering another instructional “Green Technology Homeowners Series” beginning in June. A variety of industry representatives and experts from around the state will be guest speakers and instructors. The series will be offered in six parts from June – August. Courses include: