Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Naugatuck Valley Community College
Current and prospective students are invited to attend Naugatuck Valley Community College Express Registration on Sat., Aug. 18 & 25 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at NVCC, 750 Chase Parkway in Waterbury. The fall academic semester begins on Aug. 31.
Naugatuck Valley Community College commenced the largest graduating class in its history on Friday, May 25 at the Palace Theater in Waterbury. As of May 30, the College had awarded approximately 955 associate degrees and certificates compared to a total of 893 in 2011.
NVCC Graduates wait backstage at the Palace Theater before Commencement.
At a ceremony held May 19, 2011, Naugatuck Valley Community College commenced its largest ever graduating class, awarding 25% more associate degrees than it had in years past. As of June 7, the College had awarded 726 degrees and approximately 300 more are still being evaluated.
Naugatuck Valley Community College will be offering another instructional “Green Technology Homeowners Series” beginning in June. A variety of industry representatives and experts from around the state will be guest speakers and instructors. The series will be offered in six parts from June – August. Courses include: