Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Railroad Museum of New England
Michal J. Riley, who led the state’s motor transport industry for 30 years, will be joining seven other trustees on the board of the Railroad Museum Of New England (RMNE), an all-volunteer non-profit organization. The RMNE is based at the historic, Thomaston Train Station built by the original Naugatuck Railroad in 1881.