Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Western CT Area Agency on Aging
The public is invited to attend a free, interactive six week Live Well Diabetes Workshop to learn new skills to help you take charge of your diabetes. The Live Well Diabetes workshop will be offered at Mount Olive Senior Center, 82-100 Pearl Street in Waterbury on Thursdays, April 27 – June 1, from 10am - 12:30 pm.