Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
David Mieczkowski, president of SMA, and Daisy Cocco De Filippis, Ph.D., president of NVCC, signed a one-year lease agreement on Fri., Jan. 11.
The Smaller Manufacturers Association (SMA) has officially relocated its headquarters to Naugatuck Valley Community College as of January 15, 2013. The Association's executive director, Cyndi Zoldy, now resides in NVCC Technology Hall, which also houses the newly built Advanced Manufacturing Technology Center and the College's engineering programs and labs.
Naugatuck Valley Community College President Daisy Cocco De Filippis, Ph.D., gave the keynote address today at the 15th annual Immigrant Day Ceremony at the State Capitol in Hartford.
President Ogrodnik (l) of Post University and President De Filippis (r) of Naugatuck Valley Community College, sign three articulation agreements enabling NVCC students to complete a baccalaureate degree in two years at Post University after earning an associate degree.
Naugatuck Valley Community College and Post University have signed three articulation agreements that will enable NVCC graduates in human services, criminal justice and drug and alcohol rehabilitation counseling (DARC) to transfer all 60 credits earned in their associate degree to corresponding baccalaureate programs at Post University beginning this fall.
Nicole Guglielmo Going Weightless
On June 15, Naugatuck Valley Community College student Nicole Guglielmo, Waterbury, will head to NASA Johnson Space Center‘s Ellington Field in Houston to conduct experiments aboard the agency’s “Weightless Wonder” aircraft.