Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
A Chance to Listen
by Sen. Joe Markley
State debt, taxes, government waste, town needs, and transportation issues are among the topics likely to come up when I host a series of Town Hall Meetings along with my fellow legislators in the 16th district.
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and InfoShred LLC want to protect you from identity theft by shredding your sensitive documents.
Area residents are welcome to take part in a free document shredding event at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (parking lot access via America St.) on Friday, June 22, 2012, from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) today voted against raising the state’s minimum wage and increasing mandates on struggling Connecticut businesses.
Recreational Land Use Act
Rep. Tony D’Amelio (R-71) today applauded a law that will encourage municipalities to open or continue to offer the public use of land for recreational activities.
S.B. 43 “An Act Expanding the Recreational Land Use Act” passed by a vote of 142 to 1 today in the Connecticut House of Representatives.