Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and InfoShred LLC want to protect you from identity theft by shredding your sensitive documents.
Area residents are welcome to take part in a free document shredding event at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (parking lot access via America St.) on Friday, June 22, 2012, from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) today voted against raising the state’s minimum wage and increasing mandates on struggling Connecticut businesses.
Recreational Land Use Act
Rep. Tony D’Amelio (R-71) today applauded a law that will encourage municipalities to open or continue to offer the public use of land for recreational activities.
S.B. 43 “An Act Expanding the Recreational Land Use Act” passed by a vote of 142 to 1 today in the Connecticut House of Representatives.