Community Bulletin Board
- Hartley on Manufacturing
- Easter Bunny Express
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
A Chance to Listen
by Sen. Joe Markley
State debt, taxes, government waste, town needs, and transportation issues are among the topics likely to come up when I host a series of Town Hall Meetings along with my fellow legislators in the 16th district.
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and InfoShred LLC want to protect you from identity theft by shredding your sensitive documents.
Area residents are welcome to take part in a free document shredding event at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church (parking lot access via America St.) on Friday, June 22, 2012, from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) today voted against raising the state’s minimum wage and increasing mandates on struggling Connecticut businesses.
Recreational Land Use Act
Rep. Tony D’Amelio (R-71) today applauded a law that will encourage municipalities to open or continue to offer the public use of land for recreational activities.
S.B. 43 “An Act Expanding the Recreational Land Use Act” passed by a vote of 142 to 1 today in the Connecticut House of Representatives.