Community Bulletin Board
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
- Environment-Wise Symposium at Post
- Educator Appreciation Days at Barnes & Noble
- A.L. Davroe Book-signing
- Hartley on Manufacturing
- Easter Bunny Express
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
Connecticut's Old State House
On Tuesday, April 21 Connecticut’s Old State House will explore the Nutmeg State’s seldom discussed role in America’s slave trade as it welcomes historian Anne Farrow, author of The Logbooks: Connecticut’s Slave Ships and Human Memory, to be the featured speaker during the next installment of Conversations at Noon. Farrow has spent the last decade exploring the content and meaning of an 18th-century New London slave ship’s set of logbooks.