Community Bulletin Board
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
- Environment-Wise Symposium at Post
- Educator Appreciation Days at Barnes & Noble
- A.L. Davroe Book-signing
- Hartley on Manufacturing
- Easter Bunny Express
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
Students in Naugatuck Valley Community College’s Horticulture Program have spent the last semester cultivating ornamental and edible crops that they’ll now sell from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., May 5-9 in the Technology Hall Greenhouse, 750 Chase Parkway. The spring bedding plants fill the greenhouse this time of year and are the outcome of sustainable production practices in the horticulture classes.