Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
The Mattatuck Museum’s TGI Third Thursday on August 16, 2012 will feature Bristol native and French Canadian fiddler, Daniel Boucher et Ces Bons Amis (and his friends) from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
The Mattatuck Museum galleries will close for a two-week period beginning July 3rd for the installation of new energy-efficient cooling system for the gallery spaces.
"The goal is to complete the upgrade quickly with as little impact on our visitors as possible,” said Bob Burns, museum director “the installation of a new conservation friendly HVAC system will help to improve the environment and protect the artwork.”
George Earle’s Bridgeport Parking Lot, Courtesy of Southbury Training School
The Mattatuck Museum presents the third and final lecture in their Spring Lunch & Learn Series, A Tour of Venice with Nunzio DeFilippis, on Wednesday, June 13 from 11:30am-12:30pm.
The Mattatuck Museum presents the second of three lectures in their Spring Lunch & Learn Series, Capturing the Mystery and Beauty of Venice with Judy Kollias on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 from 11:30am-12:30pm.
The Mattatuck Museum will feature the Airborne Jazz trio, a multi-cultural contemporary jazz group at First Thursday on June 7, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30pm.
Take a tour with The Mattatuck Museum on Sunday, June 3, 2012 and spend a leisurely afternoon with architectural historian Rachel Carley, discovering The Secrets and Surprises of Litchfield Connecticut.