Community Bulletin Board
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
- Markley and Zupkus Town Hall Meeting
- Click It Or Ticket Enforced Over Holiday Season
Join the Mattatuck Museum for All Jazz First Thursday on November 1, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. featuring jazz pianist Jen Allen. Sure to delight jazz enthusiasts and general music lovers alike, Allen showcases her musical talent and gift for entertaining a crowd.
Drummer sensation, Arti Dixson, takes the stage at the Mattatuck Museum’s First Thursday on October 4, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. for a night of jazz revolution. Sure to delight jazz enthusiasts and general music lovers alike, Dixson showcases his musical abilities and gift for entertaining a crowd.
The Mattatuck Museum presents A Matter of Taste, The Pastel Society Art Show with Judy Kollias, the first of three lectures in their Fall Lunch & Learn Series on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
On Saturday, September 29, 2012, the Mattatuck Museum will open its doors free of charge along with over 1,400 other participating venues for the eighth annual Museum Day Live! This immensely successful program, in which the Mattatuck Museum will emulate the free admission policy of the Smithsonian Institution’s Washington, D.C.-based facilities, encourages learning and the spread of knowledge nationwide.
The Mattatuck Museum’s TGI Third Thursday on September 20 will feature the Red Satin Band’s keyboardist, Rufus "Baby Grand" Davis and vocalist, Valerie Rogers.
The Mattatuck Museum will feature popular Connecticut group The Billy Cofrances Jazz Quartet at First Thursday on August 2, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.