Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Join the Mattatuck Museum for All Jazz First Thursday on November 1, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. featuring jazz pianist Jen Allen. Sure to delight jazz enthusiasts and general music lovers alike, Allen showcases her musical talent and gift for entertaining a crowd.
Drummer sensation, Arti Dixson, takes the stage at the Mattatuck Museum’s First Thursday on October 4, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. for a night of jazz revolution. Sure to delight jazz enthusiasts and general music lovers alike, Dixson showcases his musical abilities and gift for entertaining a crowd.
The Mattatuck Museum presents A Matter of Taste, The Pastel Society Art Show with Judy Kollias, the first of three lectures in their Fall Lunch & Learn Series on Wednesday, October 3, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
On Saturday, September 29, 2012, the Mattatuck Museum will open its doors free of charge along with over 1,400 other participating venues for the eighth annual Museum Day Live! This immensely successful program, in which the Mattatuck Museum will emulate the free admission policy of the Smithsonian Institution’s Washington, D.C.-based facilities, encourages learning and the spread of knowledge nationwide.
The Mattatuck Museum’s TGI Third Thursday on September 20 will feature the Red Satin Band’s keyboardist, Rufus "Baby Grand" Davis and vocalist, Valerie Rogers.
The Mattatuck Museum will feature popular Connecticut group The Billy Cofrances Jazz Quartet at First Thursday on August 2, 2012 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.