Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Rock of Ages
Big hair, hairbands and acid washed jeans will be back in style when the world-wide party musical, Rock of Ages, rocks the Waterbury Palace Theater with three performances on March 21 and 22. Tickets for the Webster Bank Broadway Series presentation are $70, $60 and $50 and can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the Box Office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury.
Spring into fun with the Waterbury Palace Theater’s March line-up. Tickets and gift certificates can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the box office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury. Groups of 20 or more qualify for discounted rates and should call the group sales hotline at 203-346-2000.
SHEN YUN PERFORMING ARTS
Friday, March 7 – 8pm; Saturday, March 8 – 2:30pm & 8pm