Community Bulletin Board
- Hartley on Manufacturing
- Easter Bunny Express
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
By John Murray
Waterbury Mayor Neil O'Leary is a decisive man. He is either all in on a project, or all out. O'Leary is not prone to dipping his toe into the water to gauge the temperature. He's a cannonball kind of guy who enjoys making a big splash, which makes his statement today that he is "undecided" about running for re-election in November newsworthy.
"I'm not trying to be cute or play some kind of game," O'Leary told the Observer in an interview this morning inside City Hall, "I just don't know right now."