Community Bulletin Board
- Quilts that Care Meeting on Feb.2nd
- Influential Business CEO Speaker Series
- 50 Shades Comes to the Palace Theater!
- Staywell Health Care Receives State Grant
- Rep. Noujaim, DEEP Commissioner to Tour Former Brownfield Sites
- Upcoming 'Chicago' Auditions
- Learn to the Art of Mah Jongg
- Indoor Farmer's Market in Litchfield
- Representative Butler Receives Committee Assignments
- Winter Coat Give Away
- Chamber Legistative Breakfast is Coming Up
- Upcoming Events at Seven Angels
Photographs By John Murray
Waterbury Mayor Neil O'Leary was sworn in to a second term in office yesterday afternoon during a ceremony at Kennedy High School. O'Leary captured nearly 70% of the vote on election day and has a clear mandate to continue the projects and issues his administration has been implementing.
By John Murray
Waterbury Alderman Greg Hadley, left, helps raise a Pan-African flag at City Hall yesterday as part of the ceremony honoring him as the African-American Mayor for the Day. His wife Karen is on the right, and two of his grandsons are lending a helping hand.