Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
On Wednesday, January 22, from 7:45 to 9:30 a.m. the Waterbury Regional Chamber will host its annual Legislative Breakfast at the CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center at 3580 East Main Street in Waterbury. The event provides Chamber members the opportunity to hear from state leaders on their priorities regarding numerous issues that impact the business community, including taxes, workforce development, health care concerns, energy costs, infrastructure funding, and brownfield remediation.
On Monday, March 4, the Waterbury Regional Chamber will host their annual Legislative Dinner. Held to provide Chamber members to hear from state leaders, the dinner will include invited keynote speaker Governor Dannel P. Malloy. Attendees will also have the opportunity to interact with the state’s delegation of ranking members who participate in the legislative sessions. The dinner will be held at the Crowne Plaza Southbury hotel at 1284 Strongtown Road in Southbury, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.