Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Savor CT 2013 has been rescheduled for February 23, 2013 at 7pm because of the recent blizzard. Savor Connecticut is a tasting and presentation at the Naugatuck Historical Society Museum. Guests will be able to sample the flavors of Connecticut, including different wines, beers and food. They will enjoy a presentation and exhibits featuring the History of Connecticut Foods by authors Eric Lehman and Amy Nawrocki sponsored by Mountview Plaza Wines and Liquors.