Community Bulletin Board
- Hartley on Manufacturing
- Easter Bunny Express
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
On Wednesday, January 22, from 7:45 to 9:30 a.m. the Waterbury Regional Chamber will host its annual Legislative Breakfast at the CoCo Key Water Resort Hotel & Convention Center at 3580 East Main Street in Waterbury. The event provides Chamber members the opportunity to hear from state leaders on their priorities regarding numerous issues that impact the business community, including taxes, workforce development, health care concerns, energy costs, infrastructure funding, and brownfield remediation.
The Watertown/Oakville Chamber, a division of the Waterbury Regional Chamber, will host its annual Legislative Breakfast on Thursday, February 21, 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. at Siemon Realty Company, 27 Siemon Company Drive in Watertown. Attendees will have the opportunity to dialogue with State Senator Rob Kane and State Representative Sean Williams who will open the program by speaking about their priorities and then listen and respond to concerns expressed by event attendees.