Community Bulletin Board
- Opioid Forum 9/26
- Literacy Volunteers Recruitment Event
- Giacomi Earns Independent Party Endorsement
- Free Autism Education Forum
- Metro North Riders Deserve Better
- Greater Waterbury Restaurant Week
- New England Brewing Co Beer Dinner
- Let It Be at The Palace
- Independent Party Nominates Lessard for State Rep in 75th
- Hurry Down Gunntown
- Legislative Dinner on March 14th
- 2016 Travelers Walk MS
Story and Photographs by John Murray
The wise man edged close to the youth and whispered a secret in his ear. "Listen carefully,'' the man said, "and you will live a long and happy life. Work is doing something you don't enjoy doing. Find something you love and you'll never work a day in your life.''
John Rowland logs staggering hours as governor of Connecticut, but you won't find him complaining about his whirlwind schedule -- he's too busy having fun. As the youngest governor in the United States, Rowland has found his passion. He tours Connecticut like a heated neuron, heads up a massive 52,000 employee workforce and routinely works 12 to 14 hours a day.
His schedule and duties sound like the recipe for a daily migraine, but wherever Rowland goes he seems to have more fun than anyone else.