Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
James J. McGrath II
Local author, James J. McGrath II, has traveled extensively around the world, and is a perennially traveler to the Faroe Islands. He was interviewed on Faroese National Radio in August 2010, and was given the opportunity to explain why he likes to travel there every summer. He also explained what got him interested in the language. McGrath has been auto didactically teaching himself the Faroese language for the past three years, and has gained a proficiency in reading, writing and spoken Faroese. He is a freelance writer and author of A Pictorial View of the Faroe Islands, which is a pictorial description about towns in the Faroe Islands.