Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Historic Overlook Community Club
The Historic Overlook Community Club will have a special Overlook neighborhood meeting on Thursday, December 3 rd. from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. at Kingsbury School gym to promote concrete action on important security issues, problems and complaints that neighbors face daily in the Overlook community.
The Annual Fulton Park Fall Clean-Up was held on October 20-21 from 11:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M. both days. Two Hundred and fifty-five volunteers worked for 4 hours each day to clear brush and overgrowth from the last 50 years. The volunteers came from the Yeshiva, the Church of Latter Day Saints, the Young Marines, the Waterbury Americare, the community clubs which surround Fulton Park and residents of Overlook, Upper Fulton, Crown-Brook, Hillside and Willow-Plaza. Private companies, like Cotter Construction and Landscaping, LLC also volunteered their equipment and workers. The Fulton Park employees were there to hall the brush away. PAL provided the work gloves. All did a magnificent job. All worked The clean-up is hosted by the Historic Overlook Community Club. HOCC provided lunch to the volunteers.