Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Black Friday shoppers picking up books and Nooks® for their loved ones at the Brass Mill Commons Barnes and Noble Booksellers, 235 Union Street in Waterbury, on November 23, will have a chance to support the arts simply by beginning some holiday shopping.
By John Murray
Connecticut Democrats flexed their muscle in Waterbury Sunday afternoon inside the Palace Theater. How often does the mayor share a stage with a congressman, a senator, the governor and a former president all fired up nine days before the election. That all happened yesterday when former president Bill Clinton campaigned in Connecticut for Congressman Chris Murphy's bid for the United States Senate.
In celebration of November’s National Philanthropy Month, the Palace Theater will kick-off its 2012-2013 Annual Campaign during a 1:30 p.m. donor pre-show reception before the venue’s Michael Amante concert on Sunday, November 4, at 4p.m.
Fall into fun this October at the Palace Theater in Waterbury. Tickets can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org or in person at the Box Office at 100 East Main Street. Groups of 15 or more may qualify for discounted rates and should call the Group Sales hotline at 203-346-2011.
The Waterbury Neighborhood Council is hosting a new event: Conn-Fection. A showcase featuring a delicious assortment of Connecticut grown food, produce, wines and beers, on Thursday, Sept. 13, from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Palace Theater.
Tickets are $25 per person and can be purchased by phone at (203)-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the Box Office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury.