Community Bulletin Board
- WATERBURY GREEN TO BE WIRED FOR WIFI
- Looking to fill Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver Positions!
- To Kick Off National Poison Prevention Week, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
- Jimmy Fund invites local schools to participate in Scooper Schools Program
- Sweet Maria’s Bakery Launches “Cakes for Kids” Initiative, Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event March 16th
- Mario Pavone to perform Street Songs at Mattatuck Museum
- Spring Break Art Classes at the Mattatuck Museum
- City's Leaders Perform with Shakesperience in Sweets to the Sweet
- SHRINE, High Rollers, and Scorpion Bar Recognized as Leading Nightlife Destinations
- Grief Support Group at Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
Create great memories during the Waterbury Palace Theater’s May line-up. Tickets and gift certificates can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the box office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury. Groups of 20 or more qualify for discounted rates and should call the group sales hotline at 203-346-2011.
Big hair, hairbands and acid washed jeans will be back in style when the world-wide party musical, Rock of Ages, rocks the Waterbury Palace Theater with three performances on March 21 and 22. Tickets for the Webster Bank Broadway Series presentation are $70, $60 and $50 and can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the Box Office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury.
Rev your engines and get ready to hit the highway for the Palace Theater’s Third Annual Motorcycle Ride on Saturday, April 26, at 11a.m. Proceeds from the rain or shine fundraising event will benefit the Palace Theater’s youth and education programs.
Acts 4 Ministry will host a fundraising reception Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the Grand Foyer of the Palace Theater in Waterbury.
Spring into fun with the Waterbury Palace Theater’s April line-up. Tickets and gift certificates can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the box office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury. Groups of 20 or more qualify for discounted rates and should call the group sales hotline at 203-346-2011.
Given recent changes to the Cesar Milan Live! tour schedule, the Palace Theater has been notified that the March 13, 2014 presentation has been rescheduled to October 17, 2014.
Ticket holders are being contacted by the Palace Theater Box Office and will be notified that their current tickets will be honored for the rescheduled performance date. Tickets for the October presentation will continue to be available through the Palace Box Office and online at www.palactheaterct.org. For more information, customers should contact the Box Office at 203-346-2000.