Community Bulletin Board
- Elizabeth Richard, Inc. Opening in Woodbury Saturday
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
Create great memories during the Waterbury Palace Theater’s May line-up. Tickets and gift certificates can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the box office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury. Groups of 20 or more qualify for discounted rates and should call the group sales hotline at 203-346-2011.
Big hair, hairbands and acid washed jeans will be back in style when the world-wide party musical, Rock of Ages, rocks the Waterbury Palace Theater with three performances on March 21 and 22. Tickets for the Webster Bank Broadway Series presentation are $70, $60 and $50 and can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the Box Office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury.
Rev your engines and get ready to hit the highway for the Palace Theater’s Third Annual Motorcycle Ride on Saturday, April 26, at 11a.m. Proceeds from the rain or shine fundraising event will benefit the Palace Theater’s youth and education programs.
Acts 4 Ministry will host a fundraising reception Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the Grand Foyer of the Palace Theater in Waterbury.
Spring into fun with the Waterbury Palace Theater’s April line-up. Tickets and gift certificates can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online at www.palacetheaterct.org, or in person at the box office, 100 East Main Street in Waterbury. Groups of 20 or more qualify for discounted rates and should call the group sales hotline at 203-346-2011.
Given recent changes to the Cesar Milan Live! tour schedule, the Palace Theater has been notified that the March 13, 2014 presentation has been rescheduled to October 17, 2014.
Ticket holders are being contacted by the Palace Theater Box Office and will be notified that their current tickets will be honored for the rescheduled performance date. Tickets for the October presentation will continue to be available through the Palace Box Office and online at www.palactheaterct.org. For more information, customers should contact the Box Office at 203-346-2000.