Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Naugatuck Savings Bank
Sorrina Salvatore, Naugatuck Savings Bank Branch Manager – Naugatuck Branch; Charles Boulier III, Naugatuck Savings Bank President and CEO.
First Thursdays offer additional evening hours and a unique Museum experience each month for families. With the recent partnership with the Foundation we are able to offer expanded programs, opportunities and activities for families. First Thursdays this year will include hands on activities for children, new exhibits, presentations and performances all because of the sport of the Naugatuck Savings Bank Foundation.
On Friday, August 17th Teresa D. Carrier, Naugatuck Savings Bank Branch Manager and Sharon Mansfield, Vice President Commercial Lending presented a $10,000 check from the Naugatuck Savings Bank Foundation to Major Annette Lock, a Corps Officer for The Salvation Army’s Waterbury Corps Community Center.