Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Thomaston Opera House
Backyard Theater Ensemble will present James McLure’s 1959 PINK THUNDERBIRD for six (6) performances beginning March 1st and running through March 10th, 2013 in the Arts Center theatre at the historic Thomaston Opera House. This production will mark the first theatre production of the 2013 season.
Actor-writer Chris Lemmon, son of Hollywood star Jack Lemmon, shares his memories and his original music in a new one-man show, Twist of Lemmon: A Musical Memoir, at 7:30 PM Oct. 12 at the Thomaston Opera House.
Rodgers and Hammerstein’s The King and I
At the Thomaston Opera House
Landmark Community Theatre (LCT) presents Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I at the Historic Thomaston Opera House September 22nd through October 7.
Landmark Community Theatre holds auditions for Footloose at the Thomaston Opera House. Landmark Community Theatre LLC is a newly formed nonprofit arts organization contracted to manage daily operations at the historic Thomaston Opera House after the facility closed December of 2010.
Landmark Community Theatre (LCT) will present Meredith Willson’s classic musical THE MUSIC MAN for eight (8) performances beginning April 14th and running through April 29th, 2012 at the historic Thomaston Opera House.