Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Economic development in downtown Waterbury just got sweeter with the announcement that Dottie's Diner, the creator of the best doughnut in Connecticut, is opening up a second restaurant at 146 Grand Street. The official announcement came from Mayor Neil O'Leary's office this morning, and the mayor and economic development director Ron Pugliese will hold a press conference this afternoon at 1:30 pm at the location on Grand Street, directly across from the post office. The public is invited to attend the event.