Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
OLLI at UConn
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut, Waterbury, has announced that the Annual Open House will take place on Wednesday, August 15th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The morning program will take place in the Multipurpose Rooms (113-119); a continental breakfast will be served. The Open House, which is free for anyone interested in attending, will provide lectures, lunch discounts at area restaurants, and a choice of four afternoon classes. Registration is required in advance. Call 203-236-9924/236-9925 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut in Waterbury has announced its upcoming non-credit course offerings with over 60 courses offered for fall session - September to November, 2012. Along with courses, there will be day and overnight trip offerings for members, along with University research lectures, special guest speakers, and creative events.