Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
South End Greenhouse on Mill Street
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut in Waterbury has announced a pilot learning-service project in conjunction with Waterbury's Brass cIty Harvest, beginning in March 2013. From Seeds to Planting to Harvest to Table: The Greening of Waterbury, lead by Nunzio DeFilippis, will be offered to OLLI members from March 5 to September 17, 2013.
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at the University of Connecticut in Waterbury has announced its upcoming non-credit course offerings with over 60 courses offered for fall session - September to November, 2012. Along with courses, there will be day and overnight trip offerings for members, along with University research lectures, special guest speakers, and creative events.