Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
In an effort to make our roads safer this April during National Distracted Driving Awareness Month, the Law Offices of Carter Mario Injury Lawyers announced that they have joined the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s “One Text or Call Could Wreck It All” campaign to stop distracted driving. Carter Mario Injury Lawyers has pledged their support to help spread the message that distracted drivers are not only a danger to themselves, but everyone else on the road.
Carter Mario Injury Lawyers to award $20,000 in 8th Annual “Arrive Alive” Scholarship Program to Local High School Seniors
The Law Offices of Carter Mario Injury Lawyers is pleased to announce the 2013 Arrive Alive Scholarship Program. The Arrive Alive Scholarship program is a combination effort to assist students going onto college financially, but also to help make teens aware of the real dangers of drunk driving and distracted driving.
A business caring about a cause so deeply that they’d invest hundreds of thousands of dollars into promoting it is almost unheard of. This fall, Connecticut-based law firm, Carter Mario Injury Lawyers is making an investment in urging the public to “Stow Before You Go”— the firm’s new public service campaign aimed at publically addressing the dangers of distracted driving.
Usually Personal Injury Lawyers and Free Taxi Rides aren’t synonymous, but this year, Waterbury law firm Carter Mario Injury Lawyers has changed what can be expected of a “typical lawyer”.