Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Sacred Heart High School
The man behind Mike's, chef and restaurateur Jay Hajj, a frequent guest on The Food Network with Waterbury roots, recounts his dramatic immigrant success story and the delicious recipes that have flavored his life in his new cookbook, “Beirut to Boston: Comfort Food Inspired by A Rags-to-Restaurants Story.”
Make that four state championships in a row for the Sacred Heart High School boy's basketball team.
Ms. Mary Donato, daughter of Douglas and Gina Donato of Oakville, CT, has been named Valedictorian and Ms. Stephanie Amato, daughter of Alan and Kimberly Amato of Beacon Falls, CT has been named Salutatorian of the Class of 2014 at Sacred Heart High School, according to Mrs. Eileen Regan, President.
Mary Donato, daughter of Douglas and Gina Donato of Oakville, CT and a member of the class of 2014, has been named a National Merit Scholar Semifinalist and is among the top 1% of scorers among the 1.5 million juniors who took the PSAT/NMSQT exam in October 2012.
Ms. Anna Guay has been named Valedictorian and Ms. Candace Smith, Salutatorian of the Class of 2013 at Sacred Heart High School, according to Mrs. Eileen Regan, President.
Haley Iannantuoni, Veronica Ramirez, Joanne Georges, and Anna Guay participated in Operation Holiday Cheer