Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Dr. Amir H. Nadimi, DC, MS, CCSP, FCAMI offers two special, advanced techniques at his practice, Advanced Spine and Sports Care, in Wolcott. One technique is especially effective for those who are seeking help with pain management and relief, and the second is for athletes who are interested in optimal sports performance.
Dr. Amir H. Nadimi, DC, MS, CCSP, FCAMI has opened Advanced Spine and Sports Care at 503 Wolcott Road in Wolcott in the same building as St. Mary’s Walk-in Clinic. Dr. Nadimi's focus is on treating musculoskeletal conditions, particularly those affecting the spine, extremities, and sports injuries.