Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Jerry Plush, President and Chief Operating Officer of Webster Bank, has been elected chairman of the Board of Directors of Junior Achievement of Southwest New England. Mr. Plush succeeds Greg Alcorn, Vice President, Commercial Sales and Marketing, of Carrier Corp., who served as chair since 2010. The election took place at the organization’s recent annual meeting.
More than 50 employees from Webster Bank will participate in Junior Achievement’s “JA in a Day” program at Tinker Elementary School in Waterbury on Thursday, May 24th as part of the Bank’s longstanding commitment to financial literacy.