Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
On Sunday, August 5 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm, join Rachel Carley, author of Litchfield: The Making of a New England Town, on a bus tour of Litchfield’s historic greens. Why does Litchfield have not one, but three greens: the center village common, established c. 1718, and the Northfield and Milton greens, laid out after the Revolutionary War? Explore the meaning of these fascinating artifacts of Connecticut town planning through this unique and in-depth tour.
Take a tour with The Mattatuck Museum on Sunday, June 3, 2012 and spend a leisurely afternoon with architectural historian Rachel Carley, discovering The Secrets and Surprises of Litchfield Connecticut.