Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Stone Academy Career Fair, May 10
The Stone Academy Waterbury Campus is hosting its annual Career Fair on Thursday, May 10 from 9-11 am. This Career Fair is open to current students and past graduates of Stone Academy’s three campuses in Waterbury, West Haven, and East Hartford.
Many local employers will have displays where attendees can ask questions and obtain information on employment opportunities. Participating employers include: DaVita Dialysis, Daybreak at Waterbury, Family Care Visiting Nurses, Maxim Healthcare Services, Middlebury Surgical, Southington Care Center, The Hospital of Central Connecticut, VNA Healthcare of Greater Waterbury, Vitas Innovative Hospice Care, and Waterbury Hospital.
For details, please contact Judy Kelliher, Placement Director, at Stone Academy, 101 Pierpont Road, Waterbury, CT 06705; phone 203.756.5500 or visit www.StoneAcademy.com.